Friday, September 28, 2012

Eric Dane. That's it.

In serious breaking news this week, Ke$ha claims to have met a ghost. This is a direct quote from the quasi-insane superstar:
"'It's about experiences with the supernatural...' she told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show...'I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don't know his name! He was a ghost! I'm very open to it.'"
She said that, in those words, on the radio. In real life. You know who else had some sort of relations with a GHOST? Anna Nicole Smith. That's all I'm going to say about that.

In real life, though, I kind of like Ke$ha. Even though her music is just as bad as Rihanna's, style-wise, I find it much more appealing and can't seem to garner the same hatred that I have for Ri-Ri.


Perhaps it's because she leaves the house like that and doesn't even pretend to apoligize about it. Gotta love it. And for the record - that trash bag dress looks better than some of the multi-thousand dollar dresses at the Emmy's.

No, January Jones. Just no.
 --
Last night was the MUCH-ANTICIPATED premiere of Grey's Anatomy. I know that not everyone in the world watches that show, but if you don't, you should. It literally has everything you could possibly want in primetime TV, including hot male cast members. I'm not sure, with the exception of the new-old doctor, that there IS a male character that is unattractive. Eric Dane, if you're reading this, HAIIIIIII.

I love you.
I have been searching far and wide for as many people as I can talk to about the premiere last night. So many things happened that it's hard to even express my actual emotions about it, other than to say that I cried. Like a baby.
--
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are back together. Aka YAWN. The only reason(s) I even care about this story: 1) I hate Kristen Stewart so much its almost insane and 2) I have to wonder what actually happened and how different the real story is from what we heard on E! News - I can't imagine there was the possibility of forgiveness if it the two are the same. Robert Pattinson, if you're out there, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.


--
I just want to show you this amazing picture from the Emmy's (that I did not watch) this weekend:

If I looked even a little bit like that in real life I could die happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment