Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fried dollars and stupid politicians

I realize that what I'm about to say is probably going to offend everyone, but I don't actually care so here it is: people are stupid. John Wayne said it the best:


I've been pointing out how, exactly, people are stupid via various categories, i.e., on Facebook, in naming their children, post-Olympics, etc for awhile. However, there are just so many ways to talk about it I want to highlight some specifically stupid moments which will make you think about speeding up that trip into outer space you've been planning.

Miss Teen South Carolina:

In real life, she said, "I believe that our education like such as South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and...I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., err, uh, should help South Africa..." I'm sorry (I'm really not though), but that is just painful for me to type. I was actually IN CLASS at the University of South Carolina when I first heard about the story. I was originally going to defend her - and then I saw the video and wanted to die. I may have Gamecock (and southern!) pride, but it only goes so far.

If I get started talking about gay marriage (and other people's thought that they can decide whether or not PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO MARRY THE PERSON THEY LOVE), I will just not stop. So there's this. It's hilarious. And Rush Limbaugh is an idiot.


 Other RL gems (among others; go look at what he said about Sandra Fluke):
  • "We've already donated to Haiti. It's called the U.S. income tax." --Discouraging donations to relief efforts in Haiti after the devastating earthquake, Jan. 13, 2010
  • "Obama's got a health care logo that's right out of Adolf Hitler's playbook ... Adolf Hitler, like Barack Obama, also ruled by dictate." --Rush Limbaugh, Aug. 6, 2009. HITLER. ADOLF HITLER.

  • "Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society."
This next one doesn't really apply to any ONE SPECIFIC person, but this applies to most girls aged 14-forever.

If this is you, you're an idiot.

No one ever said Mariah Carey was a rocket scientist:
  • "Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." - Mariah Carey. That's a good one, Mariah, I never thought of it like that before.
Aaaaaaand politicians:
  • "I don't understand how they can call me anti-Latino when I've made four movies in Mexico." -- California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • "There are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know." -- Donald Rumsfeld, secretary of defense
  • "I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." -- Schwarzenegger (see Rush Limbaugh, above)

  • "Only one thing would be worse than the status quo. And that would be for the status quo to become the norm." -- Elizabeth Dole, U.S. senator from North Carolina
  • "Women are best suited for secretarial work, decorating cakes and counter sales, like selling lingerie." -- Larry Koon, South Carolina state representative




George Bush (he either mangled his speechwriters words or had a terrible speech writer - he was also probably not allowed to speak without permission):
  • "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right." --Rome, Italy, July 22, 2001
He has so many it's hard to pick just one. Alas, I did.

This guy is a moron for tattooing his gf's name on his body, but was upgraded to GENIUS STATUS with the way he fixed it:


 Someone give this man a medal. Perhaps the one that was meant for G.W. Bush over there.

Lastly, this is America, so of course someone deep fried money. THERE ARE STARVING KIDS IN AFRICA WHO WOULD LOVE THAT DOLLAR, PEOPLE. When we start eating money, I'm moving to Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment