Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Russell is Jesus, right?

This isn't really topical or relevant anymore, but can someone - somewhere in this wide world of the internet - tell me why Katy Perry and Russell Brand broke up? I didn't see her documentary and every article I've read on the subject is so vague it's insane. It makes me sad to not understand this.

As much as I love Katy, I have to say that I am definitely on Team Russell on this one. I read his autobiographies and laughed so hard I fell off my chair several times. People in public were laughing at me, laughing at him. It's hard to hate someone that funny, even if they were a drug addict at one point. Here's an example:


Like I said, not exactly topical anymore, but relevant to my interests nonetheless.
--
A few days ago I re-visited my previous discovery of AshleyMadison.com. If you've never heard of it, AshleyMadison.com is "online dating service and social network service marketed primarily to people who are already in a relationship." In other words, a place where cheaters go to cheat. It makes me a little sick to know that a website like this exists in this world, especially considering how rampant cheating has become.

Do people really need a social network for this kind of thing? What happened to just being a creeper in a bar somewhere, working your magic while your wife (and wedding ring) sits at home watching RHONJ? Gotta wonder. People are so lazy these days they need the internet to do their cheating-research for them. I wonder if there is a cure for this kind of douche bag. Let's get on that, science.


Apparently Washington DC (where I currently reside) is ranked number one in terms of membership to the site. Shocking, isn't it? Honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment